NVS-20 and NVS-25
Firmware Update Steps
- Log into the NVS-25 server in the web browser using our IP Finder or your preferred method
- If you cannot find or connect to your NVS-25, please follow this guide and return to this article when connected
- Click Settings tab and turn off the Stream Server
- Click Apply
- Click on the Settings tab, followed by Firmware Update on the Settings sidebar
- Select Firmware and navigate to the firmware file "A"
- Click the Start button to begin the update
- When complete the browser window will read "Firmware Update Success!!"
- Select Firmware Update again and navigate to firmware file "B"
- Click the Start button to complete the upgrade
- Power off and on the NVS-25 when the browser window prompts you.
- It may display a countdown before it is safe to restart.
- Please note that if the "B" file takes longer than normal to apply, give it 10 minutes, power cycle the unit, and double-check that the firmware version on the status tab matches the version you downloaded.